ApexSql Log Crack with Activation key free download
ApexSQL Log 2018 Crack is a reliable and useful software solution, useful for database administrators who need to audit data, schemas and tables. In addition to canceling changes to the database and recovering lost or damaged data. Rather than tracking DDL changes via a database trigger, it can be a disruptive and high-performance task. You can use the ApexSQL log to filter, verify, report, and export all schema changes made to a database. It can also track users, machines and applications that make changes, and even isolate and reverse problematic and/or accidental changes.
ApexSQL Log 2018 Crack + Activation Key Full version
The latest version of ApexSQL Log 2018 Activation Key Torrent
ApexSQL Log allows you to specify individual tables and rows associated with changes based on advanced filtering criteria, including date, user, subject, transaction type, etc. You can see the value before and after the change. This analysis can be performed on data changes even before installing the tool. All data that can be read, filtered, displayed, flagged and exported via the graphical user interface of the ApexSQL Log 2018 activation key. You can also continue to send it directly to the SQL Server database repository, in a process we call “continuous audit”
Getting an ongoing audit is an easy task for ApexSQL Log. By continuously reading transaction log files (and backups), the ApexSQL log serial key creates an uninterrupted audit trail of all transactions performed in the audited database. Guarantees that transactions are not lost or duplicated at any time.
With continuous auditing, ApexSQL Log Keygen allows users to always have easy access to transaction log information. They can be stored directly in the SQL Server database for auditing purposes, then viewed/queried on demand when others are provided. The SQL Server transaction log contains extensive information on activity, volume, and type of transaction. This information can be very useful in isolating problems and assessing the overall impact on the system.
With ApexSQL Log 2018 Crack and continuous auditing features, you can continuously monitor transaction volumes, identify suspicious peaks or other anomalies, and report critical actions. This includes transaction volumes by the server, database, table, user, etc. Even better if an incident is detected, the affected transactions can be isolated and reversed, quickly and easily.
After identifying who made unintentional changes, where and when, as described above. One of the important tasks after a database is affected by a disaster is to restore the unintended changes and restore the structure and data to their original state before the disaster. With ApexSQL Log Cracked, we can easily retrieve all unauthorized changes and isolate invalid transactions. And restore easily, creating undo scripts, even objects and lines at the transaction level.
ApexSQL Log 2018 Keygen Latest version
By isolating certain transactions, this excellent software tool can identify, isolate and correct line-level data with surgical precision. Leave subsequent modifications intact and avoid the loss of collateral data which is generally associated with complete and uniform recovery at the object level. ApexSQL Log 2020 Crack can read all transactions from the Publisher database and write them directly to the client or save them to files. It does this so that clients can be sent and executed at remote sites. ApexSQL Log can manage schema changes to keep clients synchronized with the sender’s schema by also replicating DDL transactions
ApexSQL Log 2018 Crack can record the load on the production server for a certain period, keeping it on disk, so that it can be read on one or more test servers to perfectly reproduce performance and transactional activity. This system can be integrated as part of a continuous integration process to replicate the production load on an intermediate server each time it is rebuilt.
Versions of the ApexSQL registry
ApexSQL Log 2019.02.1245 / 2019.02.1246 Patch Crack with Activator 2020
ApexSQL Log 2019.02.1245 Crack + Activator updated
ApexSQL Log 2019.01.1240 / 2019.01.1243 Patch Crack + Serial Key Download 2020
ApexSQL Log 2019.01.1240 Crack + Keygen (updated)
ApexSQL Log 2018.05.1233 crack with the latest activation code
Working with multiple databases and granting read/write permissions to multiple users can affect your SQL data and some of the connected tables will no longer work properly. For example, if a user changes the primary key of a table, the other child tables connected via a primary key will no longer work.
Using Apex SQL Log, you can determine who changed the data and when the change occurred. That way, you can read the transaction log for the current database and see all the information you need to determine which user has created, modified, or deleted a database object.
Since it works transparently with SQL Server, the application requires you to specify the server to connect to, then choose the authentication mode and the database that you want to inspect. After that, Apex SQL Log will automatically generate a log file containing all the details related to the actions of the database.
In addition, you can filter your searches by time range, by operations such as modify, create or delete, or simply by tables.
The application offers you three options for storing the information generated. You can open the results in grid format, export them to a specific file format or simply create batch files.
The context menu allows you to export the marked entries in CSV, HTML, XML or SQL format, create cancellation or redo scripts and copy specific lines to the clipboard.
Finally, you can use the Apex SQL log when you need to read the transaction logs from the SQL Server database to find out exactly who performed the actions in a specific period of time and effortlessly recover lost or corrupted data.
- Reading SQL transaction log for statutory audit and rollback of unintentional or malicious changes
- Audit data, schema and authorization changes to SQL Server databases
- Gain meaningful, in-depth access to SQL Server transaction logs
- Retrieve database changes and recover lost or damaged data
- Legal review to determine who, what, and when changed
- Compare SQL Server schema
- Compare and synchronize SQL Server database schema
- Comparison of databases, backups, sc tags, snapshots and scripts
- Database migration automatically and timed
- Direct application of database to / from source control
- Restore database backups
- Save time and space by restoring SQL Server database backups and transaction logs
- Work with SQL backups just like live databases
- Backups to a specific point in time
- Speed up SQL database recovery
- Direct access to data and objects from within backups
- Restore data that has been deleted, lost or corrupted, as well as recovering lost data due to the use of the DELETE, TRUNCATE, and DROP commands
- Recover BLOB data such as files
- Recover hash data from a corrupted SQL database or detachable MDFs
- Extract data from database backups without restoring them
- Advanced SQL monitoring
- Control, identify and resolve SQL Server performance issues
- Monitor multiple SQL Server instances
- View system performance metrics
- Review performance issues and deadlock
- Use a complete and comprehensive dashboard to view criteria
- Remove unused objects
- View database dependencies and analyze the effects of planned changes
- Investigate the effect of potential changes and deletions
- View and analyze dependencies of SQL database objects
- Eliminate unwanted objects that are not at risk
- Mapping dependencies to table column level
- SQL database documentation
- Writing SQL Server database documents and SSIS packages
- Produce SSIS documentation and evidence base in CHM, HTML Word and PDF formats
- Automation and timing of the documentation process
- Use relational diagrams in SQL database documentation
- Trigger-based SQL inspection steps
- Completely integrate inspection and reporting procedures with your client program
- Track data changes in SQL Server
- Capture and store all data changes in a centralized repository
- Reliable free inspection integration in end-user applications
- Translate inspection data into information with the ability to view, search and review
See the full list of tools included in the Universal package here
ApexSQL Log Key Features:
- Audit of data, schema changes and authorizations
- Get full visibility into your transaction log
- Return or replay any transaction from the databaseInvestigate the coroner who changes what and when
- Perform before and after the audit.
- View a complete history of line changes
- Reverse accidental or malicious database transactions
- Avoid overall performance and data storage
- Replication of changes, including data (DML) and schema (DDL) from the publisher’s database to the client, inminutes, with almost no code.
- Track DDL changes and discard unwanted changes to the structure of a SQL Server database table.
- Perform bidirectional replication, one-way process replication for each pair.
- Why choose ApexSQL Log 2018?
- Forensic audit
Find out who changed what and when. Review the values before and after modification, and the complete history of line modifications, from initial insertion to the next update or deletion
Zero data loss recovered
When restoring from the most recent backup, all data added from the date of the backup will be lost. ApexSQL Log can capture these “lost” transactions and easily replicate them in a restored database. Make sure you never miss a single line of data during a disaster recovery.
Use ApexSQL Log 2018 Crack to replicate changes to the Publisher database to clients to help maintain the report version of the production database, while dismantling high performance queries.
Combine reports from multiple SQL Server databases into one centralized reporting database and dismantle performance impact by avoiding having to provide access to multiple SQL connections for multiple instances of SQL Server.
Identify and isolate unauthorized transactions and easily go back to repair corrupted data without risking losing more data.
Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz CPU
RAM: 4 GB of memory required
Hard disk space: 112 MB of disk space required for installation
Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or higher
ApexSQL Log 2018 activation key
ApexSQL Log 2018 serial key
You May Also Download: Boom 3D Cracked 1.3.6 For (Mac. + Win) Free Download Now